October 28

Logging in to our individual learner blogs

Today we finally got to use our own individual learner blogs. The first thing we had to learn to do was log in. From our class blog we found the link to our own blog and then logged in with Google. It’s great using all Google products because it makes the login process easy.

A blog post has a title and a body. We drafted the body of our post first to make sure that we were writing a quality blog post. Once our draft had been checked by a teacher, we copied and pasted the text into the Edublog.

The last thing we had to do was learn how to add a picture. Pressing the Add Media button took us to a screen where we could upload our profile pictures. Some of us created an avatar instead of using an actual photo of ourselves. We could format this picture if we wanted to – to change the size or the orientation of the photo in our post. 

We used the Preview button to check we were happy with everything and then it was finally time to press Publish. You can connect with our individual blogs by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side of this blog. Our first entries will be our personal profiles. Please have a look and leave a comment.

Posted October 28, 2022 by fbsedublogsadmin in category Ako | Learn, Tohatoha | Share

2 thoughts on “Logging in to our individual learner blogs

1. manfrancescadl

Hi!
    My friends and I checked out your individual posts, they are so cool!
    I really liked Jeffery’s post because of how he introduced with his culture and the Fortnite editing! My friend also likes Fortnite but she says she’s not good at building.

Our class have not yet written any personal blog posts, so this post will definitely help us out.

Have you got any more tips to help us with our personal blogs?

Reply
  2. Huia OG

Greetings Kuaka hub B. Your post is very informative and we love your explanations, personally I think that it is very cool how you guys got to make your own avatars.
    We haven’t started to do our individual posts yet. What do you think was the most enjoyable part of your individual blogs?
    🙂

Reply